Scope of Work
Cianbro served as Construction Manager of a new 75,000-square-foot steel-framed building containing 1,500 slot machines, a 150-seat buffet, a full-service kitchen, restaurant, video lottery terminal (VLT) bar, snack bar, live entertainment space, and retail space. The project also included a 23,500-square-foot pre-engineered support building for back of house (BOH) and administrative operations support.
- Constructed 100,000 square feet of combined building space
- Constructed 1,600 square feet of paved parking spaces
- Performed roadway infrastructure improvements
- Extended existing access and egress by 250 feet
- Replaced existing acceleration and deceleration lanes
- Installed second thru-lane and modifying existing signals
- Replaced existing shoulders
- Self-performed the architectural theming
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
This is the first gaming facility in the state of Maryland. The project team worked collaboratively with all project stakeholders; community organizations; and local, county, and state governments to ensure a successful completion while maintaining 100 percent customer satisfaction. The project finished one month ahead of schedule.