Cianbro is looking for an experienced Properties Manager who is able to manage multiple properties and facilities spread across the Eastern United States. Cianbro properties are varied and include but are not limited to corporate office buildings, equipment yards, fabrication facilities, solar arrays, remote sites, urban and rural rental properties and others. Equally important, the candidate must possess outstanding leadership skills with the responsibility of a cross-functional team touching all aspects of property maintenance and management.
- Responsible for the facilities and properties spread across the United States with sites in New England, Maryland, Texas and Illinois.
-Manage maintenance contracts for all sites.
-Manage maintenance and repair needs for all company owned sites.
-Manage improvement/renovation projects for all company owned sites. This includes estimating, bids and project execution.
-Responsible for budgeting, strategic level planning and space planning across all sites.
- Responsible for developing a long term Property Management strategy to optimize the utilization of all company owned sites and resources.
- Responsible for all personnel and administration of a cross functional team of carpenters, electricians, heavy equipment operators, grounds crews and office personnel.
- Required to lead by example in all areas. In particular: Safety, Lean, a Culture of Quality and Continuous Improvement.
- Possess the “Whatever it Takes” mentality while maintaining Cianbro’s highest standards of Safety, Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years in facilities or properties management role; or 10+ years’ experience in facilities or properties management in roles of increasing responsibility. Must have experience leading cross functional teams.
- Experience with confidential/sensitive material preferred.
- Experience with construction management preferred.
- Knowledge of real estate practices and law preferred.
- Experience with LEAN/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement preferred.
- Occasional travel required.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.