Scope of Work
Cianbro was the Construction Manager of the state-of-the-art, 510,000-square-foot Poland Spring Water Bottling Plant.
- Managed the construction in two phases
- Phase I—270,000 square feet of bottling and warehouse space and 12,500 square feet of office space
- Phase II—240,000 square feet of warehouse space
- Performed constructability reviews
- Supplied over 2,500 tons of structural steel
- Erected 1,285 tons of structural steel
- Placed 510,000 square feet of flat slab concrete
- Coordinated construction around the installation of process equipment
- Installed a wet well for PH neutralization system which included cofferdams
- Self-performed all source water piping including 12,000 feet of 8 inch TIG welded stainless steel pipe and 16,000 feet of 4 inch computerized orbital welded stainless steel pipe
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
Cianbro successfully met logistical challenges of this fast-track project by beginning construction during the winter months while design was ongoing and coordinating construction around the installation of process equipment.