Scope of Work
Cianbro performed the foundation construction of a variety of concrete structures including primary equipment foundations, piers and concrete structures for the 5,500 tpd facility.
- Constructed 24 cast-in-place concrete structures, approximately 15,000 CY
- Installed 400 LF of water stop
- Formed and striped in excess of 208,000 SF of formwork
- Installed and removed 500,000 CF of shoring
- Installed approximately 950 tons of rebar
- Utilized several different forming, false work, and shoring systems based on application
- Performed 37,000 CY of backfill
- Installed approximately 400 LF of precast concrete gas tunnel
- Installed approximately 480 LF of precast concrete electrical tunnel
- Installed 12,000 SF of CMU walls
- Performed the work supported by four cranes and 65 Cianbro employees at peak of the project
- Placed 9,200 CY of concrete in the first 23 weeks, of a 54 week schedule
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
The Cianbro team worked at a several locations at any given time contiguous to several other contractors. Most of the work was performed in an area equivalent to the size of a football field.