Title: Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic
Cianbro has an opening for a Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic. This is a travel position supporting jobsites throughout Maine and New Hampshire.
- Day to day preventative maintenance and repair of all types of heavy equipment including cranes, dirt and other heavy construction equipment.
- Complete understanding of all aspects of heavy equipment repairs and rebuild process.
- Responsible for inspection, repairs, and performing an operational and pre-ship check on all units prior to shipment to job sites.
- Repairs of the lattice boom cranes to include mobilization and de-mobilization and all aspects of the hydraulic, mechanical & electrical systems.
- Responsible for inventory control in regards to researching parts in manuals, completing material requisitions, follow-up on arrival dates, as well as returning unused parts to vendors.
- Responsible for completing daily activity plans, identifying & mitigating job hazards, developing and meeting schedules.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a heavy equipment mechanic and/or a combination of technical education and mechanical experience is required.
- S/he must pay attention to detail, be a self-starter, and be able to communicate effectively with clients and peers.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.