- Lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs carbon and stainless steel piping and other industrial processing systems, including high pressure piping, according to working drawings.
- Cuts and bevels pipe utilizing a cutting torch, plasma arc or cutting machines. Must be proficient in making rolling offsets, fish mouths and the proper measurement of pipe to be fabricated.
- Measures, fabricates, and fits up buttweld, socket weld, “V” grove pipe, valves, hangers, and threaded piping systems.
- Operates rigid power threading equipment.
- Ability to use rigging to get pipe in place.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of Journey level experience.
- Proficient in the use of cutting torches, plasma arc, cutting machines and rigid power threading equipment.
- Able to read isometric drawings of piping systems and draw ISO’s of field run piping and fabricate from these drawings.
- Prior rigging experience is a plus.
- NCCER certification is a plus.
- Licensing or additional certification may be required depending on project location.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.