Title: QA/QC Coatings Inspector
Location: Brewer, ME
- The Coating Inspector will inspect all coating and painting activities in accordance with project standards and specifications.
- Ensure damaged paint surfaces are corrected (blasted, repainted)
- Enforce and champion the requirements of the Quality Plan
- Provide regular, periodic reporting as well as any additional reporting requested
- Provide technical assistance to project and personnel for the purpose of avoiding rework and defects
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Five years in the painting/coatings inspection industry particularly in bridge and structural steel buildings
- Certification as a NACE or SSPC Coating inspector preferred
- Five years in the painting/coatings inspection industry
- Must demonstrate good judgment and ethical behavior
- Must be able to deal professionally with personnel at all levels (from craftsperson to owner's management representatives and third party authorities
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.