Title: Distribution Journey Lineman - Power & Energy
- Adhere to safety practices and procedures for both Cianbro and client as required, such as grounding and rubber glove & sleeve use.
- Replace damaged poles, attach cross arms, insulators, and auxiliary equipment as required.
- Conductor installation, knowledge of pulling equipment and make ready work as required.
- Safely install, maintain, and repair electrical distribution systems, including conductor, cables, sagging, clipping, dead end terminations and associated equipment.
- Willing to assist in the training and direction of apprentices.
- Safely operate various types of distribution equipment i.e. digger derrick, bucket trucks, wire pulling equipment.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Record of safe driving (CDL required at hire).
- CPR and First Aid certification.
- Ability to climb poles and structures.
- Strong understanding and safety sense relating to energized systems.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers.
- Wear specialized protective or safety equipment, working outdoors exposed to all weather conditions and terrain including new right of way construction.
- Must be able to work at elevated heights.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.