Title: Proposal Coordinator
Location: Pittsfield, ME
The Proposal Coordinator will assist in company-wide Marketing efforts. The successful candidate will support Marketing, Business Development, Estimating, and other departments, by expediting quality responses to requests for information, pre-qualifications, proposals, and award nominations, as well as supporting the development and maintenance of company-wide marketing materials.
- Prepare responses to Request for Information/Qualifications/Proposals, as well as project award nominations.
- Generate Resumes, Project Profiles, and additional materials for specific opportunities / submissions.
- Understand and speak to/present Cianbro’s programs.
- Complete marketing research, organize materials, and present data.
- Assist with additional projects, including the development and maintenance of corporate/company-wide documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or related field or equivalent experience to include at least five years in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio, in addition to Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with ability to creatively adapt style to fit the market, project, and target audience.
- Knowledge/familiarity of construction terminology as it relates to contract delivery methods and proposal submittals, etc.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills with a personable, professional demeanor and a collaborative attitude.
- Ability to complete multiple priorities with a sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy and with utmost confidentiality.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, spelling and correct use of grammar in producing/reviewing high quality products.
The Proposal Coordinator reports directly to the Marketing Manager. This is a hands-on position that requires the individual to work harmoniously with various departments as well as project team members, subcontractors, and clients during the performance of their duties. Very strong interpersonal skills are a must. Demands a strong work ethic, initiative, and commitment to quality. The successful candidate will be able to work on his/her own and on a team, with minimum supervision.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.