Title: Power & Energy: Distribution Line General Foreman
Distribution Line General Foreman
- Assist Estimating during project bid process.
- Assist Project team in pre-planning and design of distribution/transmission projects.
- Responsible for providing direct supervision and technical guidance to Line Foreman and line crews performing maintenance and construction activities on all electrical distribution/transmission lines and associated electrical equipment.
- Assist in design and delivery of distribution/transmission line training.
- Consistent delivery of Cianbro safety procedures and processes to all TM’s and sub-contractors.
- Assist management team in development and growth of distribution/transmission line services.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience at all levels and classifications while understanding all facets of distribution/transmission line construction and associate voltage levels.
- Must have demonstrated supervisory experience within multi-voltage distribution/ transmission work.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills are essential.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of utility construction (technology, equipment and methods and safety required.
- Must have a solid understanding of environmental rules and regulations.
- Requires outside work and being exposed to weather extremes of heat, cold, humidity and inclement weather.
- Travel is required within Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans and individuals with physical or mental disabilities.