Title: Human Resources Analyst
Location: Pittsfield, ME
Maintains and organizes human resources information within the Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Ensures the effectiveness, efficiency, accuracy and integrity of organizational data within HR programs and processes. Designs and maintains the HRIS in support of the organizations data management and reporting needs through LEAN database administration, data consolidation, data analysis and management reporting. Utilizes Microsoft Access and Excel to generate and analyze metrics in order to develop actionable recommendations. Collaborates with operations and various support teams such as IT to achieve business results. This position will require a certain degree of creativity and troubleshooting to develop solutions to business problems using software technology that supports our team member management systems. Provides analysis of day to day information needs for various human resources functions such as:
- Recruiting and staffing
- Team Member orientation and on-boarding
- Performance management
- HR Policy development and documentation
- Succession planning
- Compensation and payroll administration
- Welfare/Pension benefit admin
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Regulatory and legal compliance
- HR Financial analysis
- Maintains the department technology resources, including Access tables and reports to meet the requirements of the HR team
- Understands the needs of operations and business challenges with the ability to translate them into HR solutions
- Utilize application skills, business knowledge, and IT solution expertise to effectively integrate technology into the HR arena
- Performs internal operational audits, program evaluations, and process improvement analysis to maintain system and data integrity
- Prepares internal and external reports through gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information
- Facilitates and monitors IT project initiation requests between HR and IT
- Maintains the system security for HR users
- Leads the creation and evaluation of system test plans to ensure data integrity during implementations, enhancements and upgrades.
The Analyst works with and through the HR team in the successful delivery of LEAN workflow process transformation, change management, and technology initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and/or education in Business, Finance or Computer Science systems analysis
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with HRIS business process system reporting and analysis is required
- Familiarity with various HR related regulation EEO, OFCCP, EEOC, DOL, etc.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and the aptitude to learn and grow
- Detail oriented, organized and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Must be highly proficient alone in Microsoft Access 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2016
- Experience with Microsoft Visio desired
- Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities and other protected categories.