Title: IT Help Desk Analyst
Location: Pittsfield, ME
This position will be responsible for providing IT support for end users across a variety of business and IT applications, as well as supporting various technologies throughout the company.
- End User Technical Support: Provide support for inbound incidents and service requests via: Phone calls, email tickets, or hands-on personal assistance. Triage, troubleshoot and resolve end user requests. Work with escalation teams across the IT department to resolve more complex incidents. Document resolution of issues through ticketing software and authoring of knowledge base articles for future reference.
- Software Support & Testing: Experience working with business applications and interacting with end users. Daily activities will include working closely with IT Business Systems Analysts (BSA) and Application Development teams to investigate and resolve issues that arise in business software applications and systems. Ability to replicate errors, contact vendors to report issues or obtain system fixes, and test updates and enhancements.
- IT & System Security: Oversee user and system security for access to applications, systems, data and buildings.
- Internal IT Projects: Take on project work either individually or team based, as necessary resourcing/skill set dictates. Project work examples: setting up and administering new end user software or reviewing raw data files and formatting into reports or dashboards.
- Off-Hours Support: Required on call rotation for off-hours support.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- The preferred candidate will have completed a two-year technology focused degree, but a four-year degree in Computer Science/Technology would be desirable.
- Two or more years of experience with IT Support/Help Desk is required. Equivalent combinations of training and related experience will be considered.
- Excellent customer support and communication skills
- Logical problem solving skills and a willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Professional demeanor and team player attitude
- Commitment to innovation & improvement
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up on requests
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities and other protected categories.