- Installs machinery and equipment according to general arrangement layout plans, blueprints, specifications and other drawings in an industrial environment
- Dismantles and repairs machinery and equipment using hammers, wrenches, crowbars and other handtools
- Moves machinery and equipment using winches, jacks, hoists, dollies, rollers and trucks
- Assembles and installs machinery and equipment such as shafting, conveyors, pulpers, vats, agitators, tram rails, pumps and motors using handtools and powertools
- Constructs foundations for machines using handtools and building materials, such as wood, cement and steel
- Sets base plates to line and level and installs grout beneath them
- Aligns machines and equipment using optical and laser alignment equipment
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of Journey level experience
- NCCER Certs.
- Must have a good understanding of blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Must have experience using handtools, powertools, hoists, jacks, squares, rules, scales, dial indicators, micrometers, laser alignment machines, optical levels and plumb bobs
- Structural welding experience is a plus
- Licensing or additional certification may be required depending on project location
- Certain long distance/longer term projects will cover travel/lodging expenses
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities and other protected categories.