- Lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs carbon and stainless steel piping and other industrial processing systems, including high pressure piping, according to working drawings.
- Cuts and bevels pipe utilizing a cutting torch, plasma arc or cutting machines. Must be proficient in making rolling offsets, fish mouths and the proper measurement of pipe to be fabricated.
- Measures, fabricates, and fits up buttweld, socket weld, “V” grove pipe, valves, hangers, and threaded piping systems.
- Operates rigid power threading equipment.
- Ability to use rigging to get pipe in place.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of Journey level experience.
- Proficient in the use of cutting torches, plasma arc, cutting machines and rigid power threading equipment.
- Able to read isometric drawings of piping systems and draw ISO’s of field run piping and fabricate from these drawings.
- Prior rigging experience is a plus.
- NCCER certification is a plus.
- Licensing or additional certification may be required depending on project location.
- Certain long distance/longer term projects will cover travel/lodging expenses.
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities and other protected categories.