- Constructs or assembles concrete forming systems, according to blueprints and specifications, for forming concrete structures.
- Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures, scaffolding and framework using hand and power tools, while conforming to local building codes.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, or building plans in preparation of layout to determine dimensions and type of material required.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in industrial, commercial and bridge work.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- A minimum of 3 years of assembly/disassembly of heavy form systems.
- Knowledge in the use of concrete pumps, placement and finishing of concrete and installation of rebar is a plus.
- Prior Rigging knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with leveling tools such as laser levels and transits.
- Must have the appropriate tools of the trade.
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities and other protected categories.