Title: Project Superintendent - Heavy Civil/ Marine/Water-Wastewater
Cianbro is seeking an experienced Project Superintendent with heavy marine/ on water/ waste water experience for the Infrastructure Market. This positon provides overall on-site administrative and technical management on construction at the project site. The Project Superintendent will supervise multiple foreman and craft people while setting the standards for safety, production and quality.
- Supervise construction field operations to ensure project is delivered in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions -including project safety, scheduling, engineering, material control, daily activity planning, and may provide day to day direction of onsite administration staff and engineers
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract
- Provide technical assistance, recommending construction methods and equipment as required, suggesting alternatives to mitigate delays and interface issues during design changes and ongoing construction
- Coordinate resources to successfully manage the work area.
- Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years construction management and/or craft supervision experience
- Heavy Civil, Marine, Concrete Construction is essential
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential
- Extended travel required
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities and other protected categories.