Scope of Work
Cianbro transformed a 25,000 sf restaurant into a 475 slot gaming facility with a full kitchen, main bank, and integrated state-of-the-art surveillance system.
- Demolished the existing interior walls, electrical, plumbing, restrooms and kitchen equipment totaling 48, 40-yard dumpsters
- Performed structural upgrades
- Installed a hydraulic elevator between the basement and level 1
- Coordinated mechanical, sprinkler, plumbing, fire detection and security trades above the ceiling in a low clearance area
- Self-performed electrical and data services
- Installed over 28 miles of data and power cabling within the ceiling cavity amongst the other trades in a tight space
- Performed/installed millwork, cabinetry, door installations, teller areas, wood trim and themeing specialties
- Installed acoustical ceilings, drywall ceilings, carpet, ceramic tile and steel liner panels in secure rooms
- Performed exterior modifications including painting, aluminum automatic entrance doors, 14 new HVAC units, refurbished the existing parking lot, installation of a kiosk, concrete entrance steps/ramps and added new parking lights
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
The original structure was a 2 story farm house built in the 1940’s which underwent several additions over the course of 60 years. Areas throughout were up to 3 inch out of plumb. This required precise planning to demolish and reframe properly to ensure a quality finished facility.