Scope of Work
Cianbro managed the construction of a new 75,000 sf steel-framed building containing 1,500 slot machines, a 150-seat buffet, a full-service kitchen, restaurant, VLT bar, snack bar, live entertainment space, and retail space. The project also included a 23,500 sf pre-engineered support building for “back of house” and administrative operations support.
- Construction of 100,000 sf of combined building space
- Construction of 1,600 sf of paved parking spaces
- Construction of roadway infrastructure improvements
- Extended existing access and egress by 250 ft
- Replaced existing acceleration and deceleration lanes
- Installed second thru-lane and modifying existing signals
- Replaced existing shoulders
- Self-performed the architectural theming
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
This is the first gaming facility in the state of Maryland. The project team worked collaboratively with all project stakeholders including community organizations and local, county and state governments to ensure a successful completion while maintaining 100% Customer Satisfaction. The project finished one month ahead of schedule.