“I can’t believe that all of this work has been done in only one week!”
- Dorothy Havey, Controller - Farnsworth Art Museum
Scope of Work
Cianbro renovated components of the Farnsworth Art Museum.
- Installed a new 50-foot by 50-foot ceiling — from studding to paint — in the entryway and upper gallery
- Installed HVAC, electrical, and fire protection systems
- Restored a section of the building foundation without any detrimental building movement
- Performed renovations without damaging the existing historical building structure
Lean, Innovative, and Unique Project Solutions
Cianbro successfully completed this fast-track project in six days and approximately 10,000 work hours (working around the clock and on weekends) — just in time for the Museum’s grand season opening on Memorial Day weekend. This was essentially a six-day, 200-person, unscheduled project that was planned and put into motion in only one day — with no contract, prints, or plans.