Cianbro has been awarded Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) status by the national office of Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC). The AQC program recognizes and honors construction firms that document their commitment to excellence in five key areas of corporate responsibility: quality, safety, employee benefits, education, and community relations. A company that meets the criteria set forth in the program and has earned Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) Gold, Platinum or Diamond status, is formally designated an “Accredited Quality Contractor.”
As a recipient of the Accredited Quality Contractor recognition, Cianbro will receive:
• Wide recognition within the industry, business community and with the public
• Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
• Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
• Access to AQC marketing materials such as hardhat stickers, membership plaques, etc.
• Recognition in FindContractors.com, ABC’s searchable tool to identify fellow ABC members by
Company name, chapter, CSI and NAICS codes and other designations
• Points on ABC National Excellence in Construction® award submissions
• Mention in the December issue of ABC’s magazine, Construction Executive, as well as eligibility to purchase specially priced packages for half-page, full-page and two-page designs
“This is wonderful recognition for our company and we are honored to join such an elite group of construction professionals,” said Cianbro Vice President Mike Bennett. “We all should be very proud of this wonderful recognition.”
As an Accredited Quality Contractor we pledge that our company is committed to providing our clients with the highest quality construction services and that we care deeply about our team members and the communities in which we build. We are proud to be part of the construction industry and are dedicated to the principle of free enterprise. We commit ourselves to serve our communities and to provide our team members with the skills they need to work safely and productively in order to meet the needs of our clients.
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) is a national U.S. trade association representing the non-union construction industry. ABC is an association of 70 chapters with 21,000 commercial contractors and construction-related firms among its members. The association was founded in Baltimore, Maryland in 1950 to advocate "for free enterprise and open competition in the U.S. construction industry."
For more information, visit www.abc.org/aqc or contact firstname.lastname@example.org