· Responsible for safely transporting construction materials and heavy equipment in compliance with Company and D.O.T regulations.
· Assisting in the loading and unloading of construction materials and heavy equipment.
· Responsible for performing operational pre and post trip inspections.
· Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
· Potential for 1-2 nights per week away from home base.
Qualifications / Requirements:
· Must have a current Class A CDL with a clean driving record.
· Minimum of 2 years of extensive experience hauling flatbeds with mixed freight and construction materials
· Experience transporting oversized loads with a low bed is a plus.
· Knowledge of all D.O.T. regulations and electronic log books
· Ability to operate front end loader and be familiar with operating aerial lifts, dozers, excavators, rollers and forklifts
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written required.
· Able to use good judgment and act independently.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status or sexual orientation.