Our company is in need of a talented Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist to take charge of content creation for marketing communications - including but not limited to website and social media content, ads, company newsletters, proposal content, internal communications, and more.
As a core member of the marketing team, you will work closely with management team members across the company to develop effective marketing content. We are looking for a thoughtful and detail-oriented individual who enjoys researching and writing, and is skilled with photography and video production. This position requires a high level of creativity and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Closely collaborate with the marketing team, senior management, project teams, and company departments to write and publish key communications
- Visit jobsites both locally and nationwide to collect photo and video content for production
- Create, edit, design, and publish digital content (images, video, and audio) for various communication platforms
- Assist in production/filing/tagging photographic and video projects and digital asset management and applying defined photographic and videography strategy methods
- Log and maintain all collected materials within our digital archive for archival or on-demand purposes
- Maintain the company brand and image
- Periodic travel throughout Cianbro’s operating regions will be expected
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, content production, and content writing
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Proven cross-group collaboration skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Strong creative writing skills
- Strong photographic and video production skills
- Strong creative concept development and graphic design ability
- Ability to condense and organize complex information into simple and usable application designs
- Good typography, composition, and color skills
- Self-motivated and eager learner, desire to grow and develop within the field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, Illustrator
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML a plus
- Drone pilot’s license or interest in pursuing Drone pilot’s license preferred
Primary work location will be at the Corporate Office in Pittsfield, Maine.
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.